Wednesday, May 13, 2009

9 Months Old


As most of you know, we have been very busy trying to take care of Ava and her constant ear infections. This picture is way overdue and I missed her 8 month as time got away from me. Ava weighed 18 lbs. and was 26.5 inches long at her 9 month check and was a healthy little girl other than her ears. We met with an ENT last week and it was decided to get ear tubes put in. We had her surgery today and I am happy to announce everything went well and now it is a waiting game to see if the fluid doesn't build up anymore. We are hoping this is the answer to everything as Ava and her parents are exhausted. If everything continues to go well, hopefully I can update this blog more often and let you see what a big girl she has become!

1 comment:

Britani said...

I say she looks just like her mommy! :) Hope the tubes help with her ear infections!